Terms & Conditions – Cleaning Services
By placing an order either by phone, email or through the website, the Client has verbal or written agreement, and is bound to the Millrose Property Services Terms and Conditions
MOVE OUT/END OF TENANCY CLEANING
- Millrose Property Services reserves the right to amend the initial price, should the client’s original requirements change.
- All products and equipment will be provided by Millrose Property Services.
- All prices are fixed based on the property size.
- We will undertake a property search on Google and relevant websites to establish the size of property in advance of raising our contract/invoice.
- Millrose Property Services only undertake cleaning of properties that are completely empty of possessions and furniture.
- Keys to the client’s property must be available in advance of the clean or a representative must be available to meet us at the property at the designated clean time.
- Payment is requested in advance, at least 5 days prior to the arranged clean date
- Payment can be made via direct bank payment, details to be provided with the contract/invoice.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- It is in the interest of the client that they (or a representative) be present at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections are necessary, they can be made on the same day. A client satisfaction statement will need to be signed after the clean. If you are unable to attend, inspect and sign off the cleaning as being totally satisfactory, using our customer satisfaction form, immediately the works have been completed it will be assumed that you are completely satisfied with the clean and that we have fulfilled and satisfied our contractual obligations. You will be made aware of this condition when you book.
- The client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
- Millrose Property Services agrees to keep all client’s information confidential.
- Millrose Property Services holds valid Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Millrose Property Services reserves the right to not be liable for:
- Completing tasks which are not stated on our task list
- A third party entering or present at the customer’s premises during the cleaning process
- Wear or discolouration of fabric or paintwork becoming more visible once dirt has been removed
- Failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard cleaning methods
MOVE OUT/END OF TENANCY CLEANING:
- 48 hours notice is required if client should either decide to cancel or re-schedule a cleaning appointment.
- The client agrees to pay 25% of the fixed price as a cancellation fee if the client cancels less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- The client agrees to pay 25% of the fixed price as a cancellation fee in the event of a lock-out caused by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; no hot water or power available at Client’s premises; or problem with client’s keys.
- If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
AFTER CANCELLATION OF THE CLEANING SERVICE
- By entering into a service agreement with Millrose Property Services, the client agrees that in the event of a cancellation of the cleaning service he/she will not hire or use any domestic services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to the client by Millrose Property Services. If the client wishes to hire or use domestic services provided by such a cleaner then he/she must pay a referral fee of £100.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom. Millrose Property Services reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Should any of the above clauses change, all existing customers will be notified. Please check this website for updates.